Wheat Grass (Triticum Sativum) supplies most of the necessary nutrients, i.e. minerals and vitamins needed by the body. It activates about 30 enzymes in the body and nourishes each and every cell of the body.
Wheat Grass controls most of ailments and diseases, viz. high B.P., anemia cold, cough asthma, constipation, acidity, throat pain, stomach ulcers, swelling of intestines, diabetes, worms, teeth problems, bleeding gum, acne, renal problems, eczema, osteoarthritis, insomnia, headaches, fever and even cancer.
Wheatgrass is the young wheat plant. It is one of the most widely used supplemental health foods today’s. It is a concentrated source of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and enzymes.
Drinking fresh wheatgrass juice is an exceptional way to increase dark green leafy vegetable in the diet. (At the early stage of the plant’s life it is considered a vegetable rather than a grain and is safe for gluten – sensitive individuals.)
Fifteen pounds of wheatgrass is equivalent to 350 pounds of choice vegetables! Juicing unlocks the nutrient in vegetables and fruits, concentrating them and making them more bioavailable to the cells of the body.
It is an ideal food to nourish the body and rid it of toxins. It is especially important to any one who suffers from pain or illness.
The high chlorophyll context of wheatgrass acts as a “magnet” in drawing out toxins from the body. Chlorophyll is an internet deodorant which cleanses tissues and is soothing and healing. Chlorophyll, the “blood of planet”, is very similar to our own blood. Its molecular structure closely resembles hemin, the pigment that combines with protein to form hemoglobin.
Wheatgrass juice has many other benefits. It can be used externally as:
- A scalp treatment for lusterless hair
- A cleanser and astringent for all types of skin
- A treatment for blocked sinuses (place several drops in each nostril)
- A stimulant for circulation (add a few ounces to bath water of rub into the skin)
- A treatment to help cuts and bruises faster
Please Note: Start with just one ounce of wheatgrass juice per day. A therapeutic program may include as much as two or three ounces. In the first week of intake, some may feel uncomfortable because toxins are thrown out of the body. Continue for 41 days for best results. Wheat grass has no side effects and can be taken LIFELONG.
Steps for Preparation
- Wash the grass
- Chop into 1” to 2” lengths
- Blend with ˝ - 1 cup water
- To this green paste, add as much water as needed.
- Strain and throwaway the fibre
- Drink juice without adding salt or sugar
- Consume immediately
- 1Packet = 2 cups of juice
- (As nutritional supplement)
- Adults - 1 cup
- Children - ¼ - ½ cup
- Infants - ½ - 1 teaspoon
During treatment of Diseases like anemia, etc
- Morning ½ packet
- Evening ½ packet
For Organic Wheat Grass, Contact
- Bhaat Dhaan Farms
- 104, Legend Apartments,
- 255, Ponnamallee High Road,
- Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.
- (Opp. Ega Theatre, Behind MVJ Tower)
- Phone No.: 28360269/9444711247